Currently, she is obsessed over older male celebrities (ie: Jason Isaacs and Ralph Fiennes).
You have been warned.
Actually if you join these two you get Mako from Kill la Kill
this is one of my favorite posts ever
what is this
I made these as a way to compile all the geographical vocabulary that I thought was useful and interesting for writers. Some descriptors share categories, and some are simplified, but for the most part everything is in its proper place. Not all the words are as useable as others, and some might take tricky wording to pull off, but I hope these prove useful to all you writers out there!
(save the images to zoom in on the pics)
Rule One: always post the rules
Rule Two: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule Three: tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule Four: actually tell them you tagged them
Tagged by Aimee
1. You’re stuck at home for a week. How would you spend your time?
I’ll say do art and work on my stories but if I am being honest, I will probably spend most of the week on the internet, reading stupid articles and watching shows that I have watched for the nth time and then regretting it and feeling like shit for the rest of the week.
2. If you could only visit one city in this lifetime, where would it be? Why?
Does that mean we can travel to towns and rural areas? I think I would love to go to Florence, Italy or Saint Petersburg, Russia for the art and history.
3. What are three of your favorite movies (“OF ALL TIME”)?
Not too crazy about movies. Two hours is not enough for me, I want to follow these characters till they die. With that being said, I liked Battle Royale (it got me into dark humor), My Left Eye Can See Ghosts (starts off seeming like a bad comedy but then the ending made me brawl like a baby and had to rewatch it to understand the beginning), and Dark City (for it’s neo noir, sci-fi genre.) Honorable mention goes to Mean Girls.
4. If you had the smarts, what would you invent? Why?
A dream-viewer for psychological studies. Dreams can affect people’s moods, whether good or bad so it would be interesting to try and grasp the understanding of what these dreams might mean. And some dreams are so cool but then you forget it when you wake up, this would be a good way to store dreams.
5. What has inspired you lately?
Music- Two Door Cinema, Goldfrapp, The Xx, Soundgarden, Vampire Weekend, etc
6. Favorite ice cream/gelato/sorbet flavor?
7. Where is the best place to get your noggin joggin’?
At a cafe with a sketchbook or the 8th/9th floor of Harold Washington Library. Unless you mean literally, then we can take a boombox/laptop and dance in my basement.
8. What are some things you would like to accomplish in 2014?
Need to have most of volume done for my graphic novel, either in word form or in pictures.
9. If you don’t mind, describe one of your favorite winter memory?
When I was little, possibly 11 years old, there was a bad blizzard in Chicago so all the schools were closed. My family and I went out that night to go play with the snow. The snow piles reached up to my neck and I could barely see my brother.
10. If you had the chance to change your name, would you? What to? Why?
I’m use to my name so I can’t see myself with any other names. I don’t mind using pseudonyms but at the end of the day, I still prefer being Jennifer.
11. Coffee or tea?
Tea for life! Earl Grey is my favorite.
Tagging: emianne, bolei-cha, rinkuchan, mei hoshi, panhime, tsukiomi, dancingimperial, scotts-random-musings, krashly, streetwisepaladin, kitsoru, and anybody else who sees this because I can only tag 11.
- Who is your favorite Disney character and why?
- If I was an foreigner visiting your city/town/village, what place would you recommend I must visit and why?
- What is your favorite TV show that is still on air (or ended fairly recent)?
- Which 3 books do you think that everyone should read at least once in their life time?
- What is your all time favorite Anime or cartoon?
- You are alone, trapped in a shelter for a week with food, water, a bathroom but there is no internet or any electronics. The only other things in the house are a hammer, a box of matches (there’s 6 working matchsticks in it), a dirty mattress with a sheet, a butter knife, 5 candlesticks and a light bulb. How are you going to entertain yourself?
- You happened to be outside when it is sub zero degrees Fahrenheit. There’s a lot of snow in the ground and you see a homeless person, shivering in rags. What will you do, realistically speaking?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- Do you think most that people are good and have good intentions or do you believe that people are mostly selfish and only do things that have personal gain?
- If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be? Which animal would actually relate to you the most though (excluding humans)?
- What is the saddest drama or movie you have ever seen?
Give me the child. Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen.A beautiful parallel - this is the kind of scene gifs exist to portray.
Wheatley parked himself in the sink and Angie got really offended
Adorable little bastards aren’t they
tried to scroll past this…it was impossible